You can find some of my code in my GitHub page.
- slmtools; Python code to use a spatial light modulator (SLM). You can display multiple pupils and add gratings and Zernike aberrations.
- dmlib; Deformable mirror calibration and control library. You can use this to calibrate your DM with an interferometer.
- devwraps; A collection of device wrappers for Python 3 in Windows. It supports a number of devices such as cameras (Thorlabs, IDS, Ximea) and deformable mirrors (BMC, ALPAO).
- zernike; Python code for Zernike polynomials. Supports fitting and evaluating Zernike polynomials.
- enzpy; Extended Nijboer-Zernike (ENZ) theory toolbox for Python. You can generate PSFs with phase and amplitude aberrations.
- mshwfs; Modal Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensor toolbox for MATLAB. Estimates wavefronts from Shack-Hartmann images. Includes general support for Zernike polynomials.